Skip to content
- Reducing stigma and discrimination by publicising the biological research into the illness and highlighting the poor quality of psychological based research.
- Educating the public, politicians/government and the medical community about the historical and political aspects of the illness.
- Promote more funding for biological research.
- The NICE guideline update to reflect patient experience, ICC criteria and remove Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Graded Exercise Therapy (GET) currently recommended.
- Promote the ICC Criteria as the primary document for research and clinical use to encourage a uniformed approach by all.
- A full inquiry into the mistreatment and abuse of patients in the UK.